- Compliance with requirements of ST RK ISO 14065-2016.
- Ensuring impartiality, independence and objectivity in the validation and verification of greenhouse gases.
- Continuous professional development of SPECIALISTS.
- Fully inform customers about greenhouse gas validation and verification procedures.
- Availability and equal conditions for the provision of greenhouse gas validation and verification services.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of the information received.
- Timely and accurate implementation of its obligations.
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the management system.
- Prompt response to complaints and appeals.
Strict compliance with the procedures of the validation and verification of greenhouse gases in accordance with the established requirements.
- to obtain accreditation for compliance with ST RK ISO 14065-2016.
- Carry out works on validation and verification of greenhouse gases strictly in accordance with the scope of accreditation and established requirements – constantly.
- Purchase new computers for S.
- Purchase additional office equipment for S.
- Support the activities of the CQ at a high organizational and technical level.
- Meet the established requirements and ensure the trust of all participants in the process of validation and verification of greenhouse gases. the
- to Ensure the competitiveness among the bodies of the validation and verification of greenhouse gases, providing similar services.
- employees are prohibited to disclose information about the technological processes associated with the information obtained in the course of providing the services to the Customer;
- responsibility for confidentiality is reflected in the job descriptions of employees of OV "FDaC oil" LLP, in contact with confidential information, as well as in the non-disclosure agreement and in the employment contract of employees;
- to prevent information leakage, all computers are equipped with a system of passwords that prevent unauthorized persons from receiving confidential information;
- employees of OV "FDaC oil" LLP are responsible for the safety of documents submitted by the Customer services ;
- each case of disclosure of confidential information shall be subject to mandatory review by the management of "DICK oil"LLP.
- appropriate measures are taken against the perpetrator, up to dismissal depending on the importance of the information.