Quality Policy Staff conformity assessment body "FDaC oil" LLP
The quality Policy of "FDaC oil" LLP is aimed at maintaining a high professional level of activity that can ensure the trust of all parties to the fact that certified persons meet the established requirements.
CAB staff of "FDaC oil" LLP defined quality policy:
- Compliance with GOST ISO/IEC 17024-2014.
- Strict adherence to certification procedures in accordance with established requirements.
- Ensuring impartiality, independence and objectivity in the conduct of work and decision-making on certification of personnel.
- Continuous professional development of CAB specialists.
- inform customers of procedures for certification.
- Availability and equal conditions for all certification services.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of the information received.
- Timely and accurate performance of the obligations.
- Continuous improvement of efficiency of CAB management system.
- Prompt response to complaints and appeals.
Staff CAB of "FDaC oil" LLP defined quality objectives for 2016:
Duysenov Kozhakhmet Esekeyevich
Head of SCAB
- Carry out work on certification of personnel strictly in accordance with the scope of accreditation and established requirements – constantly.
For implementation of quality objectives, the guide SCAB "FDaC oil" LLP undertakes the following obligations:
- Maintain the cm OPS activities at a high organizational and technical level.
- Meet the requirements and ensure the trust of all participants in the certification process.
- Ensure competitiveness among conformity assessment bodies providing similar services.
staff conformity assessment Body
- provide the level of work on personnel certification corresponding to the level of requirements of GOST ISO/IEC 17024-2014 "conformity Assessment. General requirements for personnel certification bodies";
- explain to all employees the goals set in the field of quality assurance of certification works;
- comply with the requirements of the certification bodies of the accrediting body, excluding the possibility of disputes (appeals);
- maintain the quality management system in the CAB of "FDaC oil" LLP in working condition, improve it through internal audits and analysis by the management;
- promote continuous professional development of staff, strictly guided by professional ethics, seeking in their work to avoid damage to the reputation of customers and the accreditation body;
- contribute to the continuous study of the needs and expectations of organizations interested in the activities of SCAB.
"FDaC oil" LLP
Understanding the importance of impartiality in the work on certification of personnel, the management of SCAB "FDaC oil" LLP assumes obligations during the work on certification of personnel, manage conflicts of interest and guarantees the objectivity of the certification body SCAB "FDaC oil" LLP.
Impartiality SCAB of "FDaC oil" LLP is ensured by the fact that OPS-P is administratively, economically and legally independent from the parties interested in certification.
independence Status enforced:
The Possibilities of conflicts of interest in certification work and threats to impartiality are considered by the impartiality Commission.
Management undertakes to implement measures to eliminate and minimize threats to impartiality on the basis of decisions taken by the impartiality Commission.
The guidelines provide that all personnel of the body on confirmation of conformity, both internal and external, or of the Commission, which may affect activities in the field of certification, acted impartially and not allow commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality.
Management requires staff (both internal and external) to avoid hiding any known situations that may present a conflict of interest to them or to the conformity assessment body.
Certification is carried out for specialists of I, II, III level.
visual inspection (VT);
radiographic control (RT);
penetrant control (PT);
magnetic control (MT);
ultrasonic testing (UT);
thermal control (TT).
Combination of product sectors, including all or some products (products), or certain materials (e.g. steel and non-ferrous metals or non-metals such as ceramics, plastics and composites):
- no joint commercial interests with Customers during certification;
- payment for personnel and experts involved in certification work is carried out in accordance with the concluded employment contracts and does not depend on the amount of work performed;
- the possibility of pressure on personnel engaged in certification, which may affect the conclusions or results of work, including from the heads of OPS-P "FDaC oil" LLP;
- the staff of SCAB "FDaC oil" LLP has the necessary competence to perform certification work in the declared field of accreditation;
- the decision to issue a certificate is made by an expert who does not take part in certification exams or Commission.
Includes the following industries:
- a) industrial production (semi-finished products, parts, components);
- b) control before and during operation (pre-operational and operational), including the period of manufacture (installation);
- c) railway maintenance;
- d) aerospace.
- a) casting (c) (steel and non-ferrous materials);
- b) forging (f) (all kinds of forging, steel and non-ferrous metals);
- c) welding (w) (all types of welding including brazing, steel and non-ferrous metals);
- d) pipes and pipe products (t) (seamless, welded, steel and non-ferrous metals, including sheet metal for the manufacture of welded pipes);
- e) the rental products (wp), in addition to the forged (eg. plates, bars, fittings);
- f) composite materials (p).